can not update mini 0803 firmware

dariod

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
a12 blackview, mini 0803, 0805, 0806
Hello. I was thinking to update firmware to my old mini 0803 (firmware dated 201310.26) but when inserted card with firmware nothing happening. :( (I succesfuly updated same way my a12 blackview , and mini 0805 :cool: ) .

tried to extract old firmware with autoexec.ash , also no results :mad:. simply when camera turned on its starts recording, and no update or back up .... any ideas ? what I am doing wrong :( ? thanks

HI, thanks for advice: just tried again:
copied from link provided, 0803_20140919-GPS-1CARD-PROCAM.bin to 8GB memory card root, renamed to "firmware" inserted card into mini 0803 and connected power. dashcam started recording, no promt to update firmware.... not sure what else to try. any ideas ??? thanks

HI, thanks for advice: just tried again:
copied from link provided, 0803_20140919-GPS-1CARD-PROCAM.bin to 8GB memory card root, renamed to "firmware" inserted card into mini 0803 and connected power. dashcam started recording, no promt to update firmware.... not sure what else to try. any ideas ??? thanks
You should not rename the .bin file. The H/W is looking for a specific file name and will not update with anything other than what it's looking for.

You should not rename the .bin file. The H/W is looking for a specific file name and will not update with anything other than what it's looking for.
thanks for idea, but did not worked also...

I was speaking in general terms. Someone with more knowledge of the 0803 will have to help you.

Back