Can someone help re fitting?

tigermad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, can any UK installers on here help me with my rear camera install? I am having DAB interference (see my previous thread) and I believe it is the rear camera cabling at fault (either looped up or just a bad route).

How much would I be charged for someone to check it over for me since everything is in place it just needs an adjustment?

Ta

Do you have a ferrite core magnet as close as possible to rear cameras power source ?
I run my cables next to each other, my rear cam cable is bunched up with cable ties forming many loops, and the excess is pushed behind side trim panel if that helps but at top of screen area runs right next to DAB lead/aerial, I did find massive improvement using KINETIC dedicated DAB/FM aerial.
Just pull trim away etc and physically look or ask a mate etc this is not a hard job on a car to do

Hi, can any UK installers on here help me with my rear camera install? I am having DAB interference (see my previous thread) and I believe it is the rear camera cabling at fault (either looped up or just a bad route).

How much would I be charged for someone to check it over for me since everything is in place it just needs an adjustment?

Ta
the DAB interference is caused by the placement on the rear window. your car will be using the rear window area as a areial. you just need to find a good spot on the rear window where the DAB will continue to work or create a mount of the window.

Back