Can the Blackvue B-124X Power Magic Ultra Battery Pack and the Power Magic Pro BlackVue Vehicle Battery Discharge Prevention be used together?

Ukraine Visitor

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi. I am not yet fully versed in these things, so please bear with me!
Can I hard-wire a Blackvue B-124X Power Magic Ultra Battery Pack to an always-on fuse via a Power Magic Pro (PMP) BlackVue Vehicle Battery Discharge Prevention (BDP)? My goal is to use the B-124X battery pack to support parking mode (PM) and, once the B-124X battery is fully depleted, allow for ("pass-thru") continuous PM recording supported by the car's battery. This continuous recording would happen until the car battery's voltage has dropped to, say 12.5V (or any other level that will allow me to start the car normally), at which point PM recording will be turned off by the PMP BDP. Will this work or is this just wishful thinking? Thanks in advance to anyone responding.

Can I hard-wire a Blackvue B-124X Power Magic Ultra Battery Pack to an always-on fuse via a Power Magic Pro (PMP) BlackVue Vehicle Battery Discharge Prevention (BDP)?
I'm fairly certain that will overload the PMP.
By x9 according to the specifications!

I guess you could use a relay on the output of the battery pack to switch from the battery pack to the PMP when the battery pack runs out.

In that case, what sort of setup would be needed (without daisy-chaining battery additional banks) to accomplish that goal? (or is it achievable at all?)

Back