Cannot access b1w with android

systech

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just got a b1w new, was able to connect to its wifi, but app does not connect to cam.

Thanks1

You can tag me for help if any questions to use it!
Could you tell me which memory card you used? and also which android phone module? And please tell me this phone version info!

If you can turn data off on your phone, try that. Wifi on, connected to the b1w, cell phone data (Internet connection) off

I have started having the same problem, phone connects to the dash cams wifi fine but when i click connect on the app the dial goes round and then just freezes and does nothing. Mobile data is off. What should I try please? @estore009

I have started having the same problem, phone connects to the dash cams wifi fine but when i click connect on the app the dial goes round and then just freezes and does nothing. Mobile data is off. What should I try please? @estore009
What is your APP version? if it is the APP 1.7.2 Version, please download and install newest 1.7.9 version from Google Play!

What is your APP version? if it is the APP 1.7.2 Version, please download and install newest 1.7.9 version from Google Play!
I uninstalled and reinstalled the app this morning (1.7.9) and still didn't work.

Odd, do you remember what is the firmware your camera loading with? You can update firmware 20180528s to see if it works?

Odd, do you remember what is the firmware your camera loading with? You can update firmware 20180528s to see if it works?
I can give it a try, any chance you have a link to it please? I cant find it. Thank you.

Probably not your issue but, remember only 1 device can be connected to the b1w wifi at any time. I had similar experience, and figured out I had left my tablet connected but could never get the device to load on my phone.

Back