Cannot connect to B1W through WIFI

Flukeyone

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I can no longer connect to my B1W through my iPhone 6S APP? I cannot connect to the camera it cannot find the device although I can see it is connected to my home WIFI.
Also when I try to access the camera through WIFI network it constantly says 'Incorrect password for B1W_642...…..'
I cannot recall adding a password or do not know how to reset?
Can anyone help please? thanks in advance

Also when I try to access the camera through WIFI network it constantly says 'Incorrect password for B1W_642...…..
It happens if you plug the camera into your computer USB socket for a power source!
So use your phone USB wall charger to power on the camera, and give it a try!

Hi -
I have the same issue and have NOT plugged the camera into the PC (just the SD card via a card reader)
None of the three we have will connect via wifi to my phone (Sony XZ1 running pie)

How do I check the firmware version on all of the cameras?
How do I reset it if suggested?
Am happy / want to format the cards in the camera (its been 6 months since I did), but I cannot get the app to connect to allow me to

Any and all help appreciated

PS Cameras are still working excellently from reviewing footage
Also how do you turn off the welcome voice again?

None of the three we have will connect via wifi to my phone (Sony XZ1 running pie)
Switch on the flying mode in your phone system settings; Android phones cut off WiFi connection automatically since B1W camera cannot access to internet!
How do I check the firmware version on all of the cameras?
You can check its firmware version in the APP after WiFi connection with your phone!
Am happy / want to format the cards in the camera (its been 6 months since I did), but I cannot get the app to connect to allow me to
The best way is to format the card in the APP after WiFi connection with your phone; Anyway, you can use the third-party tool Guiformat to format the card as FAT32 system with a windows computer!
Also how do you turn off the welcome voice again?
Switch off "sound beep" in its APP after WiFi connection with your phone!

Thanks

Airplane mode then switching WiFi on worked (so simple!)

Card formatted quickly
But the voice prompt won't de activate....

Will look at updating firmware as I haven't ever done any of the three.
Is there an idiots guide somewhere?

Thanks

Airplane mode then switching WiFi on worked (so simple!)

Card formatted quickly
But the voice prompt won't de activate....

Will look at updating firmware as I haven't ever done any of the three.
Is there an idiots guide somewhere?
What is the firmware version on your cams?

Back