Cannot connect to PC

afreddy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am trying to connect my V2 to my computer to upgrade the firmware. When I connect it turns on, flashes mass storage, computer recognizes it for a second then the unit reboots and repeat the whole sequence. I have tried different ports, usb cables and computers. All the same result. Can I upgrade the firmware without connecting to my computer?

I am trying to connect my V2 to my computer to upgrade the firmware. When I connect it turns on, flashes mass storage, computer recognizes it for a second then the unit reboots and repeat the whole sequence. I have tried different ports, usb cables and computers. All the same result. Can I upgrade the firmware without connecting to my computer?
that's the preferred method. use the adapter to copy firmware file(s) to a card or a video to your PC. just remember, the card must be formatted to a Fat32 file system.
to upgrade the firmware put a card with the firmware file on it into a camera, connect it to a wall charger and follow the instructions, it takes about 1 minute. I upgrade my cameras mostly in a car.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J A119 6
castle A119 25
mealto A119 13
K A119 6
K A119 9
Back