Cannot find wifi

thathumveeguy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I tried to connect to my SG9663DCPRO wifi by enabling it in the settings, but my phone does not pick up any new wifi signals. What am I doing wrong? The firmware version is V1.10.

TBH last time i tried to connect to my DC ( old version ) it was like the wifi only flashed into the list of wifi spots but then was lost by the phone, so i had to turn off wifi and then back on and be ready to click on the wifi when it pop up.

What APP do you use, SG haven't yet released their APP as far as i know ( what i used last time as a tester for SG )
I think before i use the DoD APP

When the camera is recoding press the power button once and the WiFi icon and SSID name will be displayed on the LCD screen.

I did that alright, then stared at wifi appointments for several minutes and none of then was my DC camera, so i turn off wifi, and then back on and this time 100% ready staring at wifi on my phone, and then the camera popped up,,,,,, and promptly disappeared in seconds.
SO ! #2 time around o was good and ready and pressed on the DC wifi when it popped up, and then did the PW thing ASO.

Going for a drive soon, will see if i can get a screen recording of this from my phone.

At first i just put it down to my new phone, and it probably have something on with wifi.

Okay i wasent quite able to replicate what i said above, but still i do think my screen recording are strange.

So what i did was:
1. start my car.
2 . turn in wifi on my DC
3. wait until wifi info was on the LCD screen, and then i recorded this on my phone.
And do remember the DC wifi are on all the time, and still my phone find it hard / very slow to find it, and usually thats not a problem though i of course done use wifi often, but my home wifi and the surrounding plethora of wifi i can see in my apartment.
Well those i cant really see in my car in the back yard, but in my apartment everything are quick and easy.

All i do on the phone are turning on / off wifi, first to find the DC as its not there from the get go, and then a little later doing the same seem to make the DC disappear for a while at least.

Unsure if there is a polling speed i could set for my phone to update WIFI AP's, i assume that go on all the time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M SG9663DC & SG9663DCPRO 5
Back