Cannot log in to BlackVue Cloud Viewer (Windows)

HACK

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Hi,
I have a Blackvue DR750S-2CH, connected to WiFi. I have the BlackVue app installed on my iPhone but I want to be able to view the camera using my computer as well.
I have started the BlackVue Cloud Viewer, but when I log in, I get: "Same ID already logged in. Logging in will end all other active sessions. Proceed?" When I click "Yes", it loads for a few secs and then it just closes the popup and doesn't log me in.

Does anyone have an idea how I can log in to my BlackVue viewer anyway?

Have you logged out on your phone before trying to log in on your PC?

Have you logged out on your phone before trying to log in on your PC?
I haven't tried this yet because it said "Logging in will end all other active sessions" - which means (I think) it will automatically log out all other devices?

That sounds like what it means to me, and one would not be surprised if that's what it did, but it would appear that it's failing to do that (or something else).

That sounds like what it means to me, and one would not be surprised if that's what it did, but it would appear that it's failing to do that (or something else).
Indeed, logging out first makes me able to log in on my computer!

With Blackvue Cloud you can only login in one device at a time. If you access your account but had already logged in from another device, the other device will be automatically logged out as you access a new device with the same login.

That's what is supposed to happen, but it appears that does not seem to happen for the OP. He has found that he has to actually log out on his phone before he can log in on his PC.

Write to Pittasoft and explain the problem if no one here can help, I'd say.

- I had one of those odd issues but different from what Hack experienced.
I was getting logged out from the app without trying to login anywhere else. At first I thought my account was compromised (I changed password 3 times and was still having the problem) (...) but after talking with Pittasoft, was advised they were having issues with certain type of account email addresses and I was one of them. They fixed that awhile ago.

Back