Cannot share password between iOS devices

SR45

Reaction score
Country
United States
General question only.

Unless someone has a work around, putting in the same password into two IOS devices is not possible using WI-FI. Only one or the other. When my iPad or my iPhone asked to share the password, it cannot do so, and says the password is incorrect on the other device. Interesting.

I have DR590W 2CH and it kept giving me a lot of “incorrect password” on my ios devices. I even reset everything to default and yet the issue returned. I found the solution to erase all wifi issue is to reset the wifi using the camera (physical button) and bring in the sd card to my macbook pro. Using my MBP, I then changed the wifi name and password to my liking. Make sure you switch the sd card to read and write to save the setting. No problem ever since.

I wish BBMC or BV issue a warning not to change/mess with the wifi using iOS but to use the old school way: via computer.

Only if I had a computer. Good suggestion but it won’t work for me. I only have an iPad and iPhone. That’s OK, I can always use one or the other if I need to.

Just in case if you are trying to connect to the dashcam's Wi-Fi from two devices at the same time, it is not possible. Dashcam can be connected to only one device via Wi-Fi at a time.

Back