cannot to connect to 5g

Sparkyy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
im now the proud owner of the A129PRO, a couple of things, i cannot seem to connect to the 5G wifi, has no issues on the A129 which i had before the pro. also vid seems pixilated at the bottom when viewing the replays on my phone, but fine once downloaded to the pc although there is some skipped frames. cam is great overall, just a few settings no doubt.

The fast 5G on the A129 Pro needs to use the wider 5G channels, not supported by all phones. It is 5-10x faster than the standard A129.
You could try connecting from your computer...

The fast 5G on the A129 Pro needs to use the wider 5G channels, not supported by all phones. It is 5-10x faster than the standard A129.
You could try connecting from your computer...
thanks, i didnt know that. do you have any idea why im skipping frames?

Not quite sure what you mean by "skipping frames", maybe copy it off the memory card in case it is your card reader that is slow?

If you upload an original video file to google drive or somewhere for sharing then we can check to see if it is the recording or your playback that is at fault (make it a short file)... or you could upload it to Youtube and play it back, may play back smoothly then... or you could try playing it on your TV if it can play video from USB...

Also, what computer, OS and player are you using?

Not quite sure what you mean by "skipping frames", maybe copy it off the memory card in case it is your card reader that is slow?

If you upload an original video file to google drive or somewhere for sharing then we can check to see if it is the recording or your playback that is at fault (make it a short file)... or you could upload it to Youtube and play it back, may play back smoothly then... or you could try playing it on your TV if it can play video from USB...

Also, what computer, OS and player are you using?
skipping a second here and there on playback. il have a try tommorow when i have a bit more time. using windows 10, decent spec laptop.

i did download the clip to my phone using 2G as the 5G wouldnt work with my older phone.. then transfered it to my pc. il try plugging the card in direct tommorow to see how that goes.

Back