Can't buy an 807?

Acelottski

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was really looking forward to the 807 with the super capacitor. I don't have my 806 hardwired to a constant battery source and I always get a low battery warning and sometimes it won't record. I have to hard boot it to get it to record. I thought the capacitor would take care of the problem. However, I can't find a place to buy an 807.

Did they cancel production?

I was really looking forward to the 807 with the super capacitor. I don't have my 806 hardwired to a constant battery source and I always get a low battery warning and sometimes it won't record. I have to hard boot it to get it to record. I thought the capacitor would take care of the problem. However, I can't find a place to buy an 807.

You can PM us to get online purchase link on amazon/ebay,thanks for your attention!

0807 is definitely still in production.

Back