Can't load any script... HELP!

criogix

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Help, please! I am unable to load any script on my 22L. I am currently using the custom 35mbps 1.2.13 firmware. I just need a script that can improve videos a bit, add 4gb filesize, delete the .thm and beep when it's loaded. That's it...Can someone post one for me? I tried lots but nothing works... THANK YOU!

Always edit with Notepad ++, second keep in mind to have a last empty line, and load the script in the sd root.
To check if script loaded, add the #ready beep script (can be found in Piajanso's github rep. )

Already did all that you mentioned above... It simply doesn't work. I even tried the beep script only just to hear the God damn beep. And I didn't hear it... It drives me nuts!
Always edit with Notepad ++, second keep in mind to have a last empty line, and load the script in the sd root.
To check if script loaded, add the #ready beep script (can be found in Piajanso's github rep. )

Try to use the Yimax script without any configs, delete before all files/folders on your sd and remove battery once. Also make sure to have a full loaded script.

Also, make sure that the script is in UNIX UTF-8 format and not Dos/Windows UTF-8

Last edited:
Back