Can't read number plates. How to download video to phone in highest quality?

Ed209

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When I download a video to my phone, half of the time the quality is not good enough to read number plates of oncoming cars, which almost makes the thing useless.

How should I be downloading videos? Should I do the "synthesizing" thing? Should I be saving with "Original Picture Quality" selected?

Not familiar with this particular model, but some cameras have the same file X2, a low resolution one made for streaming to phone, and then the original full resolution one for viewing in earnest.
And i am also not familiar with viewing a file on a phone, but i think my tired old eyes will struggle, so i do all my footage viewing on my PC with the memory card in my card reader, and then looking at my 27" screen.

The only wifi camera i have you stream the videos from the camera, and if you want to you can select one of the files and then download it to the phone ( followed by a percentage bare going while the download go on )
And then after a long time ( cuz all wifi in all dashcams are slow ) you have your file on the phone )

Also this time of the year, the sun have to be out to give you any chance of a plate capture, and over here in Denmark this don't happen too often this time of the year.

Thanks; I hope you are right, and that should I ever really need the footage, the image quality would be improved on a proper computer.

Those with mini3c experience, what actually is the best way to download the footage on to your phone?

And what is this "The video is being synthesized" business? Once you've waited for the video to "synthesize" it takes you no where, and seems to have done nothing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A mini3 6
Back