Cant save clips to ipad

Great

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hello, i just bought a 750.
Saving videoclips to my Android phone (s8) is no problem, shows up in mediagallery directly.
But when i try to save them on my ipad it doesnt work.
Saves them internally first. So they are showing up in the app. But cant save them from there to show up in mediagallery so i can take them Messenger or Youtube.
Any solutions?

Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk

Hello, i just bought a 750.
Saving videoclips to my Android phone (s8) is no problem, shows up in mediagallery directly.
But when i try to save them on my ipad it doesnt work.
Saves them internally first. So they are showing up in the app. But cant save them from there to show up in mediagallery so i can take them Messenger or Youtube.
Any solutions?

Hello,
Have you tried accessing INTERNAL MEMORY > 3-dot icon (on the right-hand side of a video file) > Share file > Save Video ?
That should do the trick.

Hello,
Have you tried accessing INTERNAL MEMORY > 3-dot icon (on the right-hand side of a video file) > Share file > Save Video ?
That should do the trick.
Yes tryed that. Same problem for my friend.
Found a solution now. I export it to imovie and from there i can send it with different options, like messenger or upload to youtube

I got confirmation that this issue occurred with iOS 11's strengthened security protocols which seem to require additional permissions/code to access the Photo library from an application.
An update should be released soon fixing this issue.

I got confirmation that this issue occurred with iOS 11's strengthened security protocols which seem to require additional permissions/code to access the Photo library from an application.
An update should be released soon fixing this issue.
Thank you.

Back