Can't see Video Playback

Ltgoldfish

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello to everyone.
Just got the B1W, wifi connects fine with my S8+, takes video and snapshots but I can't seem to use the playback.
The Lexar 633x HC1 32 gb card shows playback fine on a computer.
Version is v1.06.180528s.
Thanks for any and all help.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

*Playback working properly*
Hello to everyone.
Just got the B1W, wifi connects fine with my S8+, takes video and snapshots but I can't seem to use the playback.
The Lexar 633x HC1 32 gb card shows playback fine on a computer.
Version is v1.06.180528s.
Thanks for any and all help.

Update: tried a different card, Samsung Pro Endurance 32gb, and the playback worked one time.
I do see the video playlist but only managed to play one video out of several recorded.
Suggestions?

I do see the video playlist but only managed to play one video out of several recorded.
You can playback these video clips one by one! And also to have a try to playback on your computer, thanks!

You can playback these video clips one by one! And also to have a try to playback on your computer, thanks!
Sometimes the video list plays back on my Samsung S8+ (one by one, of course) but it's inconsistent.
If I remove the card from the B1W and use an adapter it plays fine.

Sometimes the video list plays back on my Samsung S8+ (one by one, of course) but it's inconsistent.
If I remove the card from the B1W and use an adapter it plays fine.
What is your setting on its video interval? give it a try when 1-minute loop recording length! It should be smooth then!

Same problem when I connect with my S7 edge. Cannot enter in video list mode. Picture list can be accessed but cannot download. Message attached. Last DVR version (18052.8s) and Kingston 32gb class 10 SD cardScreenshot_20181113-213117_B1W-CARCVR.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like APP has not storage permission. Try: Settings>Apps>B1W-CARCVR>Permissions>Storage>On.

Yes this is the exact problem for previous App 1.8.2, and users need to switch on permission manually. We changed it already in the newest version 1.8.3

Back