Cant set it my camera to parking mode

Ozzy1925

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hello, i am trying to test my camera at home before installing to my car but whatever fps rate it always record like driving mode.Is there anything i am mssing?

i assume you are powering the camera with ordinary means of power, so a USB charger or something.
For parking mode to work you need the Viofo 3 wire hard wire kit, if the camera do not detect input from that, well all you get is regular operation.

i assume you are powering the camera with ordinary means of power, so a USB charger or something.
For parking mode to work you need the Viofo 3 wire hard wire kit, if the camera do not detect input from that, well all you get is regular operation.
yes i am using powerbank only way to activate parking mode is to use hardwire kit?btw i see car picture on the left side of the screen

Last edited:
I am not familiar with this older Viofo model, it could also be it is able to enter parking guard in the old fashioned way, which mean after X time of no movement / G sensor activity, the camera change.
It could also be that you can turn on parking guard, but ti never chage to that due to missing hard wire kit, you will have to experiment a little to see if it change alright.
Put camera on something solid so G sensor dont get triggered by accident, aim it at something so motion detect dont trigger, if possible try to use the low bitrate mode, this is easy to see among regular files as it make much smaller files,,,,, if you ask to see properties on the movie clips you can also see the bitrate on a clip, low bitrate are only 6 mbit or so, where regular recorded files are much higher bitrate.

Car icon means Parking Mode is on in the settings (not that the camera is currently in Parking Mode). Without the 3-wire kit, it should enter Parking Mode after about 5 minutes of no movement, but some find it unreliable using it this way.

thanks all but i cant get it to record in fps1, fps2 etc. it only records at normal rate.Is that because I don't use hardwire?

Attachments

• IMG_1457.jpg
    IMG_1457.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
but i cant get it to record in fps1, fps2 etc.
Those are the settings of the Timelapse in the parking mode. If you'd like the dashcam records with these frames, you need to enter the parking mode first.

A119 V3 can enter parking mode when no motion is detected in 5 minutes. You can have a try at home.

i fixed my problem by installing the hard wire kit and its working good at parking mode.Also as i see the a119v3 has the best picture quality around viofo products is that true or i should switch to another?

i fixed my problem by installing the hard wire kit and its working good at parking mode.Also as i see the a119v3 has the best picture quality around viofo products is that true or i should switch to another?
Does it suit you Viofo A119V3?
If so, why look for something else?:unsure:

Does it suit you Viofo A119V3?
If so, why look for something else?:unsure:
Well tbh i need a dual cam but as i read none of the viofo product has the picture quality that v3 has or am i mistaken?

Well tbh i need a dual cam but as i read none of the viofo product has the picture quality that v3 has or am i mistaken?
On the rear window, you can take any simpler DVR. There are no such requirements as in front, video shooting is almost static.

Reactions: gse
Back