Can't update - stuck on 2.3 firmware

JustResurrected

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Dash Cam
Viofo A129-G Duo
I have updated my camera to the latest version. Unfortunately Wi-Fi does not work on version 2.2, on version 2.3 the camera does not enter the parking mode ...
I just want to go back to version 1.9. Unfortunately, I am stuck. After copying the file as I have done so far and powering the camera, it does not enter the update mode, it just turns on, and after reconnecting to the computer, there is no firmware file anymore - the camera deletes it.

Have you tried copying the firmware to the root of your microSD card? I believe they’re up to v2.7 or v2.8z My wifi was broken with a previous update, but now it’s working again with the newer firmware.

I have updated my camera to the latest version. Unfortunately Wi-Fi does not work on version 2.2, on version 2.3 the camera does not enter the parking mode ...
I just want to go back to version 1.9. Unfortunately, I am stuck. After copying the file as I have done so far and powering the camera, it does not enter the update mode, it just turns on, and after reconnecting to the computer, there is no firmware file anymore - the camera deletes it.

Copy the firmware to the root of the memory card.
Plug the dashcam into an adaptor Not the computer.
Start the dashcam and it will read the file from the SD card and apply the firmware
After it's completed it shows the firmware version in the menu.
Reboot it again and press the reset button on the camera.
Then do a reset within the software.
Lastly re-configure the settings.

Back