CaptureYourAction

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Viofo, GitUp
FINAL Amazon Banner FINAL.jpg
Hi DashCamTalk Members. I've been a member of this forum for awhile now, so I figured it was about time I created my own thread here in the vendors section. For those that don't already know, my name is Mark. Like some other vendors here, I believe in good customer service and am always available before and after a sale to help with any questions or issues. My email contact is support@CaptureYourAction.com.

I've had the pleasure of creating a rapport with a lot of the members here and I've enjoyed helping and learning form others. I look forward to more of this in 2017.

While we do sell some Action Cameras and Body Cameras, our primary focus has been Dash Cameras. The main brands we carry are Viofo, VicoVation, Dome Technologies and DOD.

Our main website is www.CaptureYourAction.com

Our Amazon store is HERE

Our Ebay store is HERE

Our Facebook page is HERE

https://www.facebook.com/captureyouraction/
That's all for know. I hope everyone has a happy and safe New Year!

Rather a wide line of products and accessories and the prices look OK ;) Perhaps you should add color to your logo at the top of the page, it's rather stark looking and lacks 'bling'. I'd also downsize the "Amazon pay" portion; it eats a lot of space. I also noticed a lot of "out of stock" items which makes it seem as if you might be running the business on a shoestring-budget and that concern might turn some folks away :( My biggest 'beef' is that you list quite a few SanDisk cards as dashcam accessories when it is widely known that these can be problematic in many dashcams :mad: which looks very unprofessional to those of us more knowledgeable than average about dashcams :eek:

Not bashing here, just offering a 'critique' along with my wishes for your success :cool:
Phil

Rather a wide line of products and accessories and the prices look OK ;) Perhaps you should add color to your logo at the top of the page, it's rather stark looking and lacks 'bling'. I'd also downsize the "Amazon pay" portion; it eats a lot of space. I also noticed a lot of "out of stock" items which makes it seem as if you might be running the business on a shoestring-budget and that concern might turn some folks away :( My biggest 'beef' is that you list quite a few SanDisk cards as dashcam accessories when it is widely known that these can be problematic in many dashcams :mad: which looks very unprofessional to those of us more knowledgeable than average about dashcams :eek:

Not bashing here, just offering a 'critique' along with my wishes for your success :cool:
Phil
Thanks, I appreciate the critique. Actually, when designing the logo, we purposely went for the "lack of bling" look. At some point I'm sure we'll update it along with other parts of the site as everything needs a facelift from time to time. While dash cameras may be a fairly new product, photography and video are not, so we wanted to play off that. The logo is supported to look older.
As for the SanDisk cards, your correct. To be honest, I'm not sure why they are in their. I didn't notice as they were removed from that section a long time ago. I do have a notice at the bottom of the SanDisk product page telling buyers not to buy them for dash cameras. Anyway, thanks for pointing it out. Already fixed.

Capture Your Action now has both the Gitup F1 and G3 action cameras in stock. We will have the slave G3 cameras in early next week. Links are below.

Gitup F1

Gitup G3

Capture Your Action now has the new Viofo A129 DUO with GPS in stock!

Capture Your Action website listing is HERE.

Amazon listing is HERE. Fulfillment by Amazon will be available in about a week or so.

eBay listing is HERE.

Last edited:
Back