Car accident happened with dash cam. Video corrupted.

Yes plenty of people like that around today, bother the hell out of me i cant get permission to put a dashcam in my nieces car, but probably due to her BF that already lost his license 1 time ( you get that when you are 18 here and they are both in the mid 20ties )
And we have 3 marks to do good with, after you loose the #3 one you have no license for a while and have to retake drivers test.
And i dont get it, most of the 30 years i have been driving i have been doing so like a complete madman, and i have never gotten a speeding ticket or anything, just parking tickets,,,,,, which i have gotten a handful off for parking the exact same spot, and all i learned from that was to not park there around 4 in the afternoon when the parking guys got to that street.

Here I found some of the reasons that might be responsible for dashcam video corruption -

You remove SD card while the device is recording
Using slow and lower Class SD card
You’re recording when the dash cam is running low on battery
Continued recording when the dash cam memory card is full
Memory card is physically damaged
You connected the SD card to a virus-infected computer
Using the same SD card in multiple devices
Overused (exceeded read/write limit) SD card, leading to bad sectors
Any interruption during transfer of files from dash cam to computer
Using a poor quality card reader
Improperly insert or eject SD card from the dash cam

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone I'm going to release my first videos related to a selection of epic car crashes captured on dashcam on my YouTube channel "CrashCam" (https://youtube.com/channel/UCuw-bUVpE95eAXJjeCwK-AA ). And I respectfully ask you to help in creating this kind of content. If it's not difficult, send your videos to the mail crashcam4444@gmail.com. I will be happy to mark you in the video in some form as a token of gratitude. Thanks for your attention!
P. S. Along with the video, write in what form you want to be marked and whether you want to at all.

And I respectfully ask you to help in creating this kind of content.
You want us to help create epic car crashes?

This sort of thing?

Hello everyone I'm going to release my first videos related to a selection of epic car crashes captured on dashcam on my YouTube channel "CrashCam" (https://youtube.com/channel/UCuw-bUVpE95eAXJjeCwK-AA ). And I respectfully ask you to help in creating this kind of content. If it's not difficult, send your videos to the mail crashcam4444@gmail.com. I will be happy to mark you in the video in some form as a token of gratitude. Thanks for your attention!
P. S. Along with the video, write in what form you want to be marked and whether you want to at all.
Subscribed to yet another car-crash channel :ROFLMAO: Now just awaiting to see some vids get posted!

Phil

Back