Car Camera Shop - www.carcamerashop.co.uk

Car Camera Shop

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Just a quick message to introduce ourselves. We're Car Camera Shop, based in the UK and offering a range of car cameras from the leading manufacturers including RoadHawk, BlackVue, Mio, Mi-Witness, FineVu, SmartCam and iPixi. All available with next day delivery.

We're constantly looking for new brands to add to our site to offer a wide range of options to our customers, but will only add cameras that offer value for money so quality is important to us.

We're hoping to grow larger as car cameras become more mainstream, but for now we're just a small company, with a great website (in our opinion!) and a genuine interest in this exciting market.

We hope to become valued members of the forum, especially as we test and review more and more cameras. We're currently road-testing the popular Mobius and Mini 0801 cameras to see if they might be useful additions to our site and have posted some video's on our YouTube channel that are proving popular, including one regarding a DIY polarising filter mod for the Mobius.

We look forward to speaking to you on the forums soon, but in the meantime, if you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks,

Ian and Andy

Car Camera Shop

Last edited:
We recently captured this video on one of our Mini 0801 dashcams. Someone reverses into our car and takes a cheeky glance before driving off, unaware that they've been caught on camera!

If you live outside the Bournemouth and Poole area of the UK you might not have seen us featured in the business section of the Daily Echo! We're really happy to have been featured (despite the embarrassing photo!) and been given the opportunity to explain the benefits and features of car cameras.

If you're interested, you can read the article here.

2827775.jpg

PS - We're not quite sure what 'LEAP' recording is either! We're sure we said 'LOOP' in the interview! ;)

:p
meaning- I'll be buying MOBIUS and will be winning 0801.... :p

Just thought I would post something positive, I bought a Mini 806 from CCS and unfortunatly it had a problem, however they provided excelent customer service. After sending it back they kept me informed telling me it had arrived and then that unfortunatly it could not be fixed and were therefore sending me a replacement. This has now arrived and looks to be working as expected. It is good that in this age of poor customer service to find a company that still has this as a priority. So well done. I would recommend that if you are in the UK you use this company.

John

is there G-sensor in your car dashcam ?it is important for a device .

Back