Car fire on the hard shoulder

Spinball

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius & Panorama II S
Saw this today while driving south down the 101 out of San Francisco.

And this of us driving over the Golden Gate Bridge, recorded using two Mobiuses (front and side) and a Panorama II S (colour corrected) at the rear.

What are you doing in the bay area? Hope you are using Waze. A speeding ticket in California is around $400.

What are you doing in the bay area? Hope you are using Waze. A speeding ticket in California is around $400.
We had a, frankly, miserable week holidaying in San Francisco. It's like a perpetual British Autumn. Not going to go back.

that's one of the nicer parts of the country too

Not really. Lots of poor people, the homeless and thugs to ruin the city. I never venture over there.

So far we have visited Phoenix, the Grand Canyon, Vegas and via Death Valley and Yosemite (all with the dashcams on), Sacremento. We had a good time at all of them.

The southwest is a good road tripping area. I'm probably going to do it at the end of the year or early next year....Where are you headed next?

Try Colorado... you'll love it. ;)

The southwest is a good road tripping area. I'm probably going to do it at the end of the year or early next year....Where are you headed next?
Various stops south to San Diego.

Back