Car insurance...

Another insurance tip is find demographic factors that work in your favor. Maybe the dash cam doesn't, but say having a bachelor's degree does. Maybe having the car garaged will also bring down the premiums. Every insurance company is different, but there has to be some factors the actuaries figure in that'll work in your favor. I'm getting married in January so I damn well know I'll be calling the insurance company and letting them know since I know most insurance companies do give a discount for that.

...I'm getting married in January so I damn well know I'll be calling the insurance company and letting them know since I know most insurance companies do give a discount for that.
That will not improve your overall cash flow. :D

Never seen a mention of dash cam in questions here. I have high coverage for my auto insurance. There’s not much difference between the cheapest coverage and the higher amount of coverage in my situation. Late model pickup trucks are pricey to insure. I have 3 vehicles and pay $200/month total with an exellent record. Only my pickup has full coverage and it’s the least used, ouch. I only use it for trips and transporting lots of peeps.

F3FEAD8A-2309-4BB5-945F-C180B8833D39.jpeg

Never seen a mention of dash cam in questions here. I have high coverage for my auto insurance. There’s not much difference between the cheapest coverage and the higher amount of coverage in my situation. Late model pickup trucks are pricey to insure. I have 3 vehicles and pay $200/month total with an exellent record. Only my pickup has full coverage and it’s the least used, ouch. I only use it for trips and transporting lots of peeps.

I had a 2017 Focus and a 2007 Focus and it cost $130 a month for the same coverage. I just got rid of the 2007 Focus but it cost around $30 a month for that kind of liability. The 2017 is full coverage right now and it's around $100 a month. Kind of crazy to think since the car is probably worth $12,000 now. Late model trucks cost so much more so that's why they're more expensive to insurance. A lot of the trucks cost more than BMW's if you get them with a few bells and whistles.

Back