blicky_1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Z7
Hi All,

First post and all that!

Is anyone having issues with car radio reception when using a Z7? Car is a 2011, BMW E90....radio works but reception is reduced when cam is running (confirmed reception is ok by unplugging cigar adapter)

Im sure I read on older dash cams people were having the same issues but thought this would have be resolved by now?

Regards all,

blicky_1

Problem with a lot of cars these days is they run amplified antennas, better at picking up signal, better at picking up noise as well, you may find a better quality adapter improves things a lot, on FM at least, AM can be a challenge if yours is an amplified antenna though

This one is filtered and works fine with my differents dashcams, you can find it with micro-usb plug

GT300W_Cigar_lighter_charger_adapter(foxoffer).jpg

Thanks for the replies guys, I will look into it the filtered adapter....

Thank you Gabacho, funny enough I purchased my Z7 whilst in Florida (Jacksonville) as I was there for 3 months for medical treatment! Now back home in the cold UK :)

Hope everything is working well for you after returning home. Jacksonville is a nice area to visit. You will like the diverse, and informative views on this site. Very intelligent group.

Back