Card Error/Memory Full

Dashyfletch

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi,

I'd appreciate some help, after about a year of working well my StreetGuardian Sg9665GC gives me the error Card Error then Memory Full.

I've taken the memory card out and tried to read it on the computer but it isn't recognised and won't read it.

I'll get a new card and replace it but does any one have any idea what might have caused the card to just give up? Could the card have been effected by heat (it's been very hot where I live and we use an interior sun shield on the windscreen)?

Cards are a consumable and will need to be replaced eventually. If it’s not working on your computer you’ll need a new card.

Once you get the new Card be sure to update the firmware from the StreetGuardian website Support section

Which card do you have? Samsung EVO U3 is the way to go these days.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06XX29S9Q/

Hi,

I'd appreciate some help, after about a year of working well my StreetGuardian Sg9665GC gives me the error Card Error then Memory Full.

I've taken the memory card out and tried to read it on the computer but it isn't recognised and won't read it.

I'll get a new card and replace it but does any one have any idea what might have caused the card to just give up? Could the card have been effected by heat (it's been very hot where I live and we use an interior sun shield on the windscreen)?

sounds like the card has failed if it can't be read in the computer either, depends how much use it has had if that's the expected life span or not, which card do you have?

The card is a Kingston 32GB as supplied by the dealer in Aust.

I'll pick up a new one today.

Thanks for your help.

Back