Caught my first hit and run with the Blackvue DR900S-2CH

Yeah , you can tell a lot about people in Parking lots !
One day I really need to cam out a parking lot , cos you really see some seriously bad driving in these places ..
And why is it ? People cant walk an extra 10 or 20 meters from where there is lots and lots of empty parking spots ..
Seems like every RETARD wants to be near as possible to the front door ! Even parking in the handicapped spot ( Yeah , I caught that - Retards - handicapped parking spot )

I know right? I drop people off at the entrance and park at the empty side. I don’t mind walking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...Even parking in the handicapped spot ( Yeah , I caught that - Retards - handicapped parking spot )
That's their handicap - it's just a mental handicap versus physical. :mad:

Last edited:
It has been my sad observation that cars with handicapped cards or plates here coincide with p-poor drivers :( It seems as if they think their handicapped status entitles them to special privileges beyond having equal access, which is all that laws regarding this cover. If it were up to me, any car wrongfully parked in a handicapped spot or fire lane would be immediately confiscated and crushed with the proceeds going to the towing company to cover their costs. Wouldn't take long for the problem to fix itself if we did that ;)

Phil

Crushing ?
Maybe sold at auction with the proceeds going to charity !

So that hit and run I recorded didn’t help much. Insurance company said the plate did not match the car in the video.

Do you have the video a minute or so before the collision? Was it parked? Did you see someone get in?

Now that the plates don't match, (stolen plate) its a criminal matter.

If memory serves me correctly, I think someone here in this forum recorded a hit and run outside of a bar where a drunk in a pickup truck hit a nice vehicle like a Mercedes and they used a private investigator.

The car had been parked for several days. I just have what I uploaded, I actually heard the impact from my window that faces the street. When I came out the second car was already parked. Tried calling the police to file a report three times that night and the next day and they never showed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back