Caught on Dash Cam Dumb Pedestrian

Why Dumb ?
I would call him smart, by using a shopping cart as an excuse to have rights to be on the road :)

Any vehicle can use a road !

vehicle
ˈviːɪk(ə)l/
noun
  1. 1.
    a thing used for transporting people or goods, especially on land, such as a car, lorry, or cart.
Ok, that was just a joke. The guy may cause an accident to himself and drivers, but from what I see, - he is an old guy, so lets be patient and forgiving. One day we all will be as old as him ( hopefully to live so long ) and who knows how dumb things we are going to do on the road.

Why Dumb ?
I would call him smart, by using a shopping cart as an excuse to have rights to be on the road :)

Any vehicle can use a road !

vehicle
ˈviːɪk(ə)l/
noun
  1. 1.
    a thing used for transporting people or goods, especially on land, such as a car, lorry, or cart.
Ok, that was just a joke. The guy may cause an accident to himself and drivers, but from what I see, - he is an old guy, so lets be patient and forgiving. One day we all will be as old as him ( hopefully to live so long ) and who knows how dumb things we are going to do on the road.
Being there is a sloped sidewalk at the curb 6 feet to right,Still make this pedestrian brain dead, And one day a dead pedestrian just for being stupid.
Would you do what this pedestrian did here? Answer with proper thought .

Being there is a sloped sidewalk at the curb 6 feet to right,Still make this pedestrian brain dead, And one day a dead pedestrian just for being stupid.
Would you do what this pedestrian did here? Answer with proper thought .

Would you do this ? Would I do ? Would any other would do ? ...
- I have answered earlier:

One day we all will be as old as him ( hopefully to live so long ) and who knows how dumb things we are going to do on the road.

We can be responsible for our own actions that we do now ( now I would not do this ), but you dont know how dumb and stupid you, me or anyone else will be in future and what would cause such behaviour. So calling somebody brain dead without knowing reasons is un-human. Maybe he is homeless, maybe he lost a job etc. The problem of today's society is that we are become more selfish, calm and aggressive towards others. Be patient and understanding. If you want to change the world - start from yourself !

P.S. - from vehicle road act / law he has all rights to move on the road ( if it's not on autobahn ) because he is pushing a cart with goods which is considered as a vehicle that can be used on the road, so he is not violating any rules.

Just be patient to other drivers and people surrounding you and world will be slightly better. What goes around - comes around. This was for 10'000 years and will be always.

Last edited:
What if the person has arthritis or carpal tunnel etc and doesn't have the strength to control a trolley on a sloping sidewalk, are they still brain dead?

What if the person has arthritis or carpal tunnel etc and doesn't have the strength to control a trolley on a sloping sidewalk, are they still brain dead?
They sure are still brain dead, No excuse to be on the road.

Last edited:
Back