CCTV for car , 2 or 4 cameras at same time, hidden!!

Cyranoidy

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hello guys !

i am searching for a system that can record up to 2 or 4 cameras at the same time, but with the ability of auto-off, motion sensing, good quality, and reliable sistem, the case is that now i have a livue lb100 bought because of this forum, but the thing is that , for example, when i park my car , i take out the head unit of my radio so it cannot be seen from the outside and stolen "why the hell a thief will not open up my car and steal my dashcam"?? its easier than stealing a head unit, faster, etc... so i want to end with that fear and installing single small cameras, and with a cctv unit for example i found this cctv car unit:

and my idea will be to attach some cameras, like this one for example

is that a good idea? any experience with this type of systems? i want to cover the rear of the car and the front, if possible another camera in car, in back seat with wide angle to cover two sides. will be ok as well

Thanks for suggestions guys

Regards,

Last edited:
I been down that route, and trust me you do not want to go there.
Dont mind me babbling on in Danish ;) there is a little night demo footage from 3 of the cameras in the end of it all.

A little daytime footage.

You are better off buying 2 regular 1080p dashcams thats stealthy, or wait untill the latter part of the year when dualsystems with 2 stealthy cameras come to the marked.
Current dual systems you have to make some comptomise with, not least in regard to the stealthyness of the front camera.

PS: I have 6 cameras in my car at the moment, in the front my main SG9665GC and 2 joovuu X cameras i am testing on, in my right side i have a innovv C3 but those are out now, and in the rear i have yet another joovuu x camera, and my left side is covered by a mobius.

Driving a virtual 1080p video bubble here, and no dumbassery near my car get avay with it.

This is what i get today for footage, my side cameras are in the same place like the old 4 channel setup, the rear camera is on a magnet on the metal frame around the window in my rear hatch ( suzuki splash car )
Fornt cameras is mounted on windscreen.

Last edited:
Those type of car DVR systems are fine for parking monitoring, but not for driving recording, especially if you want to record more fine details.

Back