CCTV H264 DVR password reset superpassword super password

[QUOTE = "ernTo.oTnie, post: 398357, miembro: 47461"] Hola. ¿Cómo puedo generar superpassword? si mi DVR no estaba mostrando la fecha y la hora en absoluto. Porque anteriormente intenté restablecerlo manualmente sacando la batería CMOS. Necesito mucho su Help Guys aquí es el modelo del modelo DVR: ERA-AHD6016T-NH con serie: 562201603280117

¿Puede alguien ayudarme por favor? Sería de gran ayuda, gracias. [/ QUOTE]

Op 2015 this is a die hard post, just as you think its forgotten it pop up again.

How do I find my super user password for my h264 debt as I forgot my password?

this is a dashcam forum, not so much info here about DVR's no chance without at least knowing the make and model

Hi I have SOYO DVR H264, can not remember the password
tried removing the battery for 10 minutes but no success, tried the jumper points but no success ! even tried the superpassword app and did not help.. plz help meee

Contact the seller or manufacturer. They should be able to help,

Phil

I finally managed to update FW on my NVR this morning, and by doing that also make P2P to my phone work again.
But not as funny anymore since i am out of my PTZ camera that use to keep a eye on my car, i do still have eyes on it but now using a fixed camera and that suck when you have been used to PTZ.

Thanks for the tool.
I tried it among other ways/tools to gain access to my DVR but i had no luck what so ever, Please if anyone has information on how to reset the password on this DVR to share with me.

i tried almost every thing i read on the net like removing the battery, starting the dvr with a remote key pressed, pressing what looks like a reset button on the dvr motherboard and non of it worked for me. I used the password in the manual "888888" and that does not work, i really think that the DVR is not resetting, trying the reset ways mentioned above i suppose to hear a one beep but it never happened, i will include an attachment of the dvr images maybe that will help, the bottom of the dvr says "36588v"

Attachments

• 20190828_154433.jpg
    20190828_154433.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 20190828_104437.jpg
    20190828_104437.jpg
    483.8 KB · Views: 18
linkte kullandığınız ama sonuç olusuz aşşağıda resimlerin paylaştığım nvr kayıt cihazıının şifre sıfırlama ile ilgili destek olabilirmisiniz ?

teşekürler

View attachment 10353

Attachments

• IMG_3701.JPG
    IMG_3701.JPG
    480.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3698.JPG
    IMG_3698.JPG
    424.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3700.JPG
    IMG_3700.JPG
    545.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I've been on a mission looking for a way into my obscure Chinese NVR (an XVR NVR-3108P with an HI3520 soc) and discovered that there is a program known as "superpassword" that will help.
After a LOT of searching I have discovered that there are more than one of these "superpassword" programs, so I've gathered them together in one handy zip file.

None of them helped me, but maybe they'll be helpful to the next Googler who finds themselves in this thread.

Here's the link. Apparently it's too large to attach.

Reactions: Mtz
Back