Cell phone captures dangerous use of vehicle and fail to remain

GTA Driver

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Iroad 3300CH, G1W-c, Mobius C, A119 v1 & v3, A118-c2
Not a dash cam, but captures the reckless and dangerous nature of our young entitled drivers in the area. Driver gets into an accident, states she has "doe not really want to be in this" and then drives forward with someone attempting to block her, resulting in injury.

Sorry no youtube on this.

This online report has a good video.

The police have charged her with
  • Fail to Remain at Scene of Accident x 2
  • Dangerous Operation of Motor Vehicle

I think she'll regret that for the rest of her life.
Probably not - she'll just blow it off as someone else's fault because they failed to see things from her point of view. :rolleyes:

Probably not - she'll just blow it off as someone else's fault because they failed to see things from her point of view. :rolleyes:

I meant that she'll probably spend some time behind bars for that offence.

its on youtube now

Edit: warning language

Dangerous use of a vehicle
(2) Every one who commits an offence under subsection (1)
  • (a) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years; or
  • (b) is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.

Apparently fail is a $400 to $2000 fine, and 0 to several demerit points. If she does not regret it, her parents, who I suppose own and insure the vehicle, will.

Also, when you type part of her name in google, it populates the rest with "brampton". She has Warhol's 15 minutes of fame now.

I meant that she'll probably spend some time behind bars for that offence.
We can only hope that's the case. A fine will do nothing to change her attitude.

I freaked out more than the lady on the phone did.
My goodness.
:banghead:

Back