Cellink B (2nd Generation) plus Expansion in the UK ?

Talay

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am after 2 x Cellink B plus 2 x Expansion Packs and I am in the UK.

Potential import from Canada but wondering if anyone knows of a better / more easy means of getting them to me ?

I got mine shipped from australlia, had to pay an extra £50 pounds on top for customs so in total it cost me around £230 pounds for shipping, item, and customs duty.

I got mine shipped from australlia, had to pay an extra £50 pounds on top for customs so in total it cost me around £230 pounds for shipping, item, and customs duty.

Can you share your contact and price from Oz ?

I thought the Lucas was just a rebranding? Looks to be the same product? (It's not the cheaper Lucas battery)

I ordered from the same Oz supplier (elite electronics) two weeks ago, and I'm expecting the battery to be with me by the end of the week. Fifty pounds for customs? I'd figured on less than 35 quid, but I guess that'll be fed ex's handling fee on top. One very expensive battery. Hopefully. will get several years out of it, by which time these sorts of thing should be more readily available, and cheaper, in the UK.

I don't intend using the hardwire feature, just the 12v socket. My concern is how the battery will hold up when under a constant state of discharge and charge. I've been trying to find a 12v socket extension that not only splits but offers bypass, so that I can bypass the battery when driving but switch it on when parking up. I can find splitters, of course, but there doesn't appear to be such thing as a 12v splitter with bypass.

Im looking after one of these too but I cant find the expansion. Mybe Im supposed to buy two of Cellink B6?

Back