Cellink B Battery v2 beeps

blade123

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Blackvue DR750s-2CH
Hi guys, I'm having a slight issue with the cellink b battery pack. Everytime I go over a speed bump or a bump on the road it makes a beep. Just one beep. Not sure what it means or if it's faulty? I have tried securing so it doesn't move while going over bumps but it continues to make a beep when i go over bumps. Any idea what's going on? Thanks

Is it the Cellink B that beeps or your dashcam? I ask, because I was getting the same (well, more of a sqwark).

My kid said it was coming from the dashcam (Blackvue) and that made sense as I think I was triggering the GShock sensor (event recording).

There's a setting to turn off certain prompts and noises so I've disabled the event recording warning.

Have not been out for a run to test this though - will try tomorrow and report back.

Is it the Cellink B that beeps or your dashcam? I ask, because I was getting the same (well, more of a sqwark).

My kid said it was coming from the dashcam (Blackvue) and that made sense as I think I was triggering the GShock sensor (event recording).

There's a setting to turn off certain prompts and noises so I've disabled the event recording warning.

Have not been out for a run to test this though - will try tomorrow and report back.

Yeah you're right, it was the Blackvue that was beeping. I feel like such an idiot now for not realising this entire time hahah. Thanks for pointing that out! I have turned off the noise for the event and everything has been quiet ever since.

Thank you!

Yes - it worked for me too. It was a horrid noise - made me jump!

Back