cellink B - P R O

Lockzie/Amanda hi
if you send me your email (by pm) I can forward you the mails that the seller
sent me regarding installation

Thank you egonvdv, I have been sent the same email probably. What I need is how to connect it without connecting it to the car battery please. I would be grateful if you could share your wiring settings please

Does your set up work well?

Many thanks
Amanda

i have detailed instruction in several emails from the seller (HD-digital eye)
if you want the instructions pm me yr email
i have piggybacked my setup to the fusebox and it works well. (see my pictures in this thread)

been using cell links changed for sometime and only installed into a handful of customers cars. These work perfect, easy to install and work with, chain together etc. The issue you might have is when the master fails after they have fallen out of warranty and then they become a door stopper.

The other alternatives which are cheaper but do not have as much capacity are the thinkware and the blackvue powerpacks which work with other cameras too. There is also the usb power packs from amazon that support pass through charging however i have had 2 out of nearly 50 overload and smoke while parked up.

There is also the usb power packs from amazon that support pass through charging however i have had 2 out of nearly 50 overload and smoke while parked up.

that's probably the difference between saying it supports pass through charging and actually supporting pass through charging, I think some brands are a bit loose with the truth when it comes to this

that's probably the difference between saying it supports pass through charging and actually supporting pass through charging, I think some brands are a bit loose with the truth when it comes to this

zendure power packs actually support passthrough totally fine. You do get the odd one that just smokes up

that's reassuring :eek:
lol its the same with any battery pack, ive had anker, aukey, pebble and alsorts smoke up. I have also been at the end of the wife throwing it at me smoking up while driving. sometimes you just get that one dodgy battery.

Hi,

I have just ordered one of these Cellink Pro. Can I just confirm with you that you have not connected it directly to the car battery?
Can you share with me exactly how you wired it please. I have a Ford Focus

Many thanks
Amanda

Hello,can you post a picture of how you connect to fuse box?I have a 2018 Ford Focus..And another question:did the Cellink Pro fit under the seat?Thank you in advance.

Hello,can you post a picture of how you connect to fuse box?I have a 2018 Ford Focus..And another question:did the Cellink Pro fit under the seat?Thank you in advance.
Hi,

I got a local independent guy to connect it to the battery in the end, it cost me £40 I think. It saved a lot of headaches!
Yes it fits under passenger seat. All the cabling runs under plastic or carpet so I don’t see any wires.

If thats not large enough, you can always DIY.

If thats not large enough, you can always DIY.

Hahaha,that will suck all the alternator power..:LOL:..Finally I have ordered the Cellink Neo 9,I think is good enough for my needs..

Back