Cellink B second battery?

KarlBristol

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
None yet but hopefully a Goluk
I've just bought a Cellink B and Amazon are currently packaging it for me along with my new Goluk T3...

Question is; for those of you who use the Cellink already is having a second battery worth it?

I've just bought a Cellink B and Amazon are currently packaging it for me along with my new Goluk T3...

Question is; for those of you who use the Cellink already is having a second battery worth it?

I've had one for some months with dual HD cam (F770) I drive about 40 mins each way to work (BMW 535xi). No issues and park mode lasts the entire work day

I don't see a need for 2nd battery

I drive about 25-30 mins a day for work and work 12 hour shifts. The single Cellink Battery B that I use is enough to power my camera for a whole shift and for the whole time I'm home. For my days off when I'm not driving much it does eventually turn off after about 30-36 hours but I suspect this is because I live off a very busy road. Unfortunately I run a Thinkware F750 for one car and a Thinkware F770 for another and both are limited to only 48 hours of parking mode so even if I had double the capacity for a maximum theoretical 72 hours of parking mode my Thinkware dashcams will not run in parking mode for longer than 48 hours anyway.

Back