Cellink battery and parking mode?

jp493484

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, hope you can help me with an issue.
Ive recently purchased a Cellink neo 6 ext battery (http://www.carcamerashop.co.uk/cellink-neo6-battery-pack.html) which was meant to go along with my soon to be purchased Viofo a129. My intention was to obviously set it up with parking mode. I will have no problem hard wiring the battery pack into the car fuse but my issue is with output to the Viofo as i cant seem to find anywhere a spliced cable which would fit with the viofo. There is many with blackvue etc but as there is no spliced cables for the Viofo im sort of stuck as id much prefer a Viofo>Blackvue. Is there any work around with output from battery to the viofo camera which would also enable parking mode?
Or if anybody could link me output cables that would work and are in stock, ive found several (https://desertcart.co.uk/products/107743562) but none seem to be sold separately or in stock.
Many thanks

Do you have the 3 wire output cable with your Cellink? Should be a yellow, red and black wire.

If you do, then it's an easy installation. Just purchase an official VIOFO hardwire cable and connect those 2 sets of cables together.

Do you have the 3 wire output cable with your Cellink? Should be a yellow, red and black wire.

If you do, then it's an easy installation. Just purchase an official VIOFO hardwire cable and connect those 2 sets of cables together.

So I’m still waiting for the battery pack but it says included is hardwired output cable so I assume it must be? I was just getting a bit confused because I know the cellink has weird pins on one end but thank you! I shall purchase the hardwire kit!

So the battery pack arrived today, and it did come with a 3 wire power output, so if I’m right do I just do what I’ve attached in the picture and I should be fine? And wire the battery in so it powers via ignition and ground is ground. But also the ground for the viofo hardwire kit already has the end attached so if I connect the battery and acc together then would I still need to connect the ground cable?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    791.7 KB · Views: 50
Output ground of the battery needs to be connected to the input ground of the hardwire kit, do not connect those to the vehicle ground

Output ground of the battery needs to be connected to the input ground of the hardwire kit, do not connect those to the vehicle ground
So then essentially its all red yellow and black wires of output battery are connecting to corresponding red yellow and black of input hardwire kit and to a different earthing point than the input to the battery?

So then essentially its all red yellow and black wires of output battery are connecting to corresponding red yellow and black of input hardwire kit and to a different earthing point than the input to the battery?
yes, make sure of which is ACC and B+ though, not sure the colour codes match

Back