Cellink battery

@Ninko just to make sure - are you aware that this battery pack is only 6000mAh, while parking mode consumes about 500mA? This basically means that one A129 is going to run for about 12 hours on a full battery, while 2 cams just for about 6 hours.
They claim that it can fully charge in 40 minutes when hardwired and 80 minutes using the cigarette socket. So it probably needs a little longer.

If I were you, I would think over if it's really worth the money.

are you aware that this battery pack is only 6000mAh
I think that’s measured at about 12.7 volts average, so lasts about 2.5x the 5 volt equivalent. Or is it 16 volts - use the Wh rating for comparisons, that is the measure of power.

I think you might need a cellink output cable to connect them? Somebody should know…
Any idea where I could get one in the UK?

Thanks

Based on the images from the offer I would say that all cables are included.

I have four 26AH gel batteries. I use a DC-DC charger only because my Land Rover has a stable 14.4v supply and I wanted to reduce this a touch.

One 26AH gel battery is simple to wire in. Gives you a lot of capacity. Is relatively cheap in the scheme of things.

Two of my four batteries under the seat:
IMG_111943615.jpg

I have four 26AH gel batteries. I use a DC-DC charger only because my Land Rover has a stable 14.4v supply and I wanted to reduce this a touch.

One 26AH gel battery is simple to wire in. Gives you a lot of capacity. Is relatively cheap in the scheme of things.

Two of my four batteries under the seat:
View attachment 58134

How is it with you?

Back