Cellink Neo 6 with 2 x cameras (not dual) wiring.

tx4q5nfevh

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

First time posting to this very useful forum.

I wanted to run my intended setup past another few sets of eyes to see if there are any big problems that have not occured to me.

I would like to have my Cellink Neo 6 (powered from cigarette socket) power 2 x Viofo A119v3 cameras with parking mode working via the ACC signal from the Cellink. I'm not sure of the correct way to wire this on the output side of the Cellink.

My thought was from the Cellink go to the 3 wire Cellink output cable, and then splice this onto 2 x Viofo HK3 hardwire kits and then onto the cameras. Would this work? If so, do I just set the voltage protectors in the HK3 line to the lowest value?

I do appreciate recording time will be reduced.

Any ideas, or pointers if I'm talking nonsense much appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:
This should be fine, I currently have 2 x Blackvue 590W-2CH wired to my cellink, although because they are 12v I just split the cellink output out to 2 female cigar lighter sockets.
Just set the cutoff on your HK3'sto the lowest so it is effectively ignored.

Via cigarette socket is fine like above reply, but we had some issues from time to time with splicing 2 cameras to one Neo. May not work properly, unfortunately.

Via cigarette socket is fine like above reply, but we had some issues from time to time with splicing 2 cameras to one Neo. May not work properly, unfortunately.
Hi, could you elaborate on what problems you have come across when splicing the neo output to more than 1 hardwire kit ?

We saw issues with powering on the 2 sets of dash cams due to the diverted power output/power draw.

Back