Cellink Neo 9 Hardwiring

tx4q5nfevh

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Greetings (again),

I have just received my Neo9 and would like to hardwire it to my car, I am happy that I have found both a constant and ACC live fuse to piggyback from in the vehicle cabin if required. I though I was happy with how to wire this up, but the wires that came with the unit are not quite what I was expecting and I've maybe overthought it now...

The Neo input wire has a B+ and a ground wire to attach to the vehicle which I was intending to connect to the ACC live and ground, and my understanding was that the circuitry in the Neo sensed when it lost a charging feed and would then signal the dashcam to enter parking mode via the output wire. However, the instructions which came with the Neo say this B+ should be connected to a constant live.

The Neo output wire has a B+, GND, and Acc Out wire to match up with the camera hardwire kit - fine. It also has another wire which I wasn't expecting, an ACC In which the Neo instructions say should be connected to the ACC live at the fuse box.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Inked20200623_105352_LI.jpg

My apologies, I should have searched and/or looked better prior to posting. It appears most of my concerns are addressed in post #8 and #9 of this thread:

Thank you for posting this - i am in the exact same situation as you were. Glad i found info - so just follow the manual essentially....

Back