Cellink Neo charge times

the Cellink Neo6 took around 45mins(9A mode) to fully charge from 0% to 100% as I purposely drain the Cellink battery down to 0% until the output cut off(using 2A load which is the max output of the Cellink) & recharge back using home power supply. 2A load on output took around 3hrs to drain the battery from 100% to 0%. The charging current is very constant which at 9A until reach 100% then current slowly drop off within 2mins to 0A.
I don't know what voltages you were using? How much power did you put in/get back out, measured in Wh?

I don't know what voltages you were using? How much power did you put in/get back out, measured in Wh?
around 13vDC for the input & it draw around 9.9A at that voltage. If I set the input voltage higher which is 14vDC, it will draw near to 9A. Total wattage always in 120W range. It seem like the Cellink circuity regulate the input wattage. At the 120W input, it take around 45~50min to fully charge(until the input current become 0A) from 0 to 100%. For the output @ 13.2v/2A, it take approx. 3hrs to drain from 100% to 0% until the output cut.

Last edited:
around 13vDC for the input & it draw around 9.9A at that voltage. If I set the input voltage higher which is 14vDC, it will draw near to 9A. Total wattage always in 120W range. It seem like the Cellink circuity regulate the input wattage. At the 120W input, it take around 45~50min to fully charge(until the input current become 0A) from 0 to 100%. For the output @ 13.2v/2A, it take approx. 3hrs to drain from 100% to 0% until the output cut.
Thanks, that's pretty good.

Could maybe do with an upgraded alternator on the car for the winter when the lights/wipers/window heaters and the 120W Cellink are all on at the same time, or the car battery wont charge!

How do these batteries fair when repeatedly running them down to 0%?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

In May I installed a Neo for my F800 Pro 2 channel, hard wired to the fuse box. Some weekends I don't drive much and forget to turn off the cam and the Neo drains down to 0%. It's shows fully charged after about 25 minutes of driving.

BV B-124 fully charged 40 min hardwired 9 amp, runs parking mode 20 hrs and time laspe mode 23 hrs.
home wifi,

Back