Centr 360° panoramic camera on kickstarter.

Always wanted something like that mounted between the driver and passenger, near the dome light, always recording. Someday ...

Nifty Little thing :)

I just see 2 Little problems.
1. there is blind spots near to the camera, witch might render the idea of DasBoat mute.
2. seem like Picture exposure is not synchronised, so one or more of the 4 cameras might record with different values than the rest. ( not smart enuff to know if this can be resolved in post production / software )

Really like the size of it, and i wouldent mind having one, just hope it will not end up with a 4 x gopro prize.

Trying to think how this'd work on my car. The cam would need to be mounted at the front to get best view of oncoming traffic BUT, the roof slopes to the front - so rear view would be obscured. Also, with full-length roof rails, side views would also be obscured.
If I were to fit it centrally inside the car, there's loads in there to obscure.
Wouldn't mind 4 remote lenses (splashproof) to mount on the roof, I could mount the cams to the roof rails & feed the wires inside the rails to an internal DVR.

Very cool, too bad it doesn't look like it will be funded.

Fits like a glowe on the roof of my Little RC cars :D but cameras onbord RC cars tend to be quite shaky even with EIS or OIS cameras, only solution is to drive extrenely slow ( 1-2-3 km/h )
And my yota can do that with ease in 1 gear :) ( max speed in #1 gear is 5 km/h )

STA70031_big_thumb.JPG

Back