THP165

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Guys, e few weeks ago, I posted here because I had found out that my rear cam was not filming anymore: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/cf-100-problem-with-rear-cam.30138/

After some tests, I tried to reinstall the last update: copied the update file on the SD card and when I started the engine, the cam began the updating. I got some vocal messages I don't remember, and then it restarted.
And restarted again and again... :/

Now the cam starts (no vocal message) and after a few time, emits 2 bips, and after some more time, shut off and start again. No filming...

Does anyone have an idea of what I can do?
I am trying to find out how to reset, but I have not find yet... Any tip?

Thanks!

I had a problem with my camera a few days later to buy it,
when I turned it on, the led lights up and restarted, the seller asked me to format the sd card, buy an sd card and it did not work either, he changed the camera, when the new camera arrived, try to put the sd card he bought and to the same thing was restarted, but with the sd that it supplied if it worked, it tried with another sd cad of another brand and it did not work either, only with the one that supplied it worked,
so I bought one of the same brand and features but 32GB and it worked,
so in my case only worked with sd LEXAR that compiles the camera.

with the new camera the rear camera came out defective, I checked it and one of the components was desolded, but I did not mention it to the buyer.

Try reloading the firmware again- use a 32GB card or smaller as larger cards sometimes don't do firmware loads well. When the reload is done, set the cam to "default ' settings. Power down, then power on and redo your preferred settings. Hope that does the trick for you :)

Phil

Back