Changing the Lens on GS8000l

Nice airguns. Actually there are so many brands that are great. Edgun is extremely accurate for the long range. We have some fans in here who pay lot of money to get such air rifles..We have dealers who are importing them but doubling the price when they sell them..
This guy just posted his video Edgun Matador 150 meters .22.
Oops couldn't upload the mp4 file. what files can it be uploaded here?

Dont think you can uploade big files, but i have seen on youtube some Russian guy shoot the Edgun really far.
On youtube there is quite a fjew from your part of the world that do all kinds of shooting.
And for sure the Edgun matador is a good rifle too, but they have never been sold up here.
2 years ago any one who is 18 could buy a 9 mm pcp airgun, witch is easy cable of killing a person, but then the lawmakers caught up and quickly dispatched a lot of half assed laws.
Still full power ( FAC ) is okay here but only .117, i assume this will change as soon as some dumbass in Copenhagen shoot at ppl again. ( as usioal its the 1 dumbass who ruin it for the many respectable users )
Worst of all due to the stupid law ( witch we have plenty off ) you can not go to a shooting club with your own airgun, even if the club shoot airguns :rolleyes:
You can become a member of a shooting club, and then after a while get a permit to buy a airgun you can use there, the same is the case with regular pistols, you just have to be a club member for a longer time,and for a while the pistol will have to be kept at the club in a safe.

Or you can go the easy route and buy on the black marked where you can get everything from a .22 rimfire to RPG ( at a much higher prize offcourse )

Just 2 days ago a gun safe was stolen in a home with 6 guns in it, and last week the same just 8 guns as i recall, needless to say the fjew gun clubs and ther safe have also had the intrest of thieves.
2-3 years ago a Army barrack was robbed of 200 assult-rifles and ammo, at gunpoint, as the soldier guards was not armed,
1-2 years ago a barn was found with several 100 Kg millitary grade explosives in + all the stuff you need to set it off. :eek:

BTW found this video where i compare my IR modifiet samsung camcorder to my G1W using IR light, no doubt the G1W is better but its no way near a true cctv camera.

My cctv camera covering my car in the yard is allmost clear as a day, and with this 2 cameras you cant even see my car down there.

You really should buy something like THIS
I got one and it's not very good, from vietnam war era maybe, but it's a lot more that nothing and cheap.
This is 1X, if used as a scope i think you could attach it to something, or use red laser as aiming point.
If i can find maybe i can give sample image later today.

My friend got a yukon night scope for his airgun, and it seem like he is getting less and less happy about it. ( in all fairness it shoud be mentioned that getting unhappy about things is a strong point of my friend )

The generation 1 NVG are pretty cheap these days, and i assume okay for spotting.
But every time i look at those things i soon find myself looking at generation 3 stuff, and then the prize is 25.000 Dkkr and up.

True night vision is offcourse passive as flashing a IR torch on a battlefield will be like starting a party in the mittle of it all, but for my need a active setup is fine, and if you go with a 940 nm light it can not be seen by the naked eye, the 840 nm i use can be seen as a red glow, but 840 nm have better range then 940 nm have. ( at least with DIY gear )

You right, these gen 1 devices are cheap, that's why you can buy one just for fun to make experiments, i bought one from special offer and i think it was about 150 euros.
Decent FLIR cost more than 5000 usd, very difficult to explain that "i got it for shooting some rats":D

Just been looking at videos from IWA in Germany, there was a lot of interesting things, from flashlights to totally awsome hunting rifles, and other nice stuff.

Allso just found out that the tax man will be sending me a bill this year as i havent been giving him enuff mony in 2014 :(

I'm about to finish the mount i found a convenient pvc tube.. i am waiting for the 940 nm light to try it at night.
BTW the battery for the GS8000L is 300mAH, i bought for it a power bank 4000mAh it should last long and does the job no..?

Should be fine unless you expect to be shooting all night, the screen on the camera might be the thing that use the most power.
I never got around to use my powerbank for a extended session, i was just about to but then the setup i liked the best died ( the setup with the cctv camera )
I hope i can get out there when we get closer to summer, but at the moment its too cold for me to be outside for a longer period.

As my friend say, i have been born at least 500 years too late, and at least 2000 Km too far north :D as soon as the temperature drop below 20 deg C i start to freeze and get out my winter clothes.
Right now its only 4.5 degrees outside :eek: far too cold for me to sit still with a rifle in my hand.

Back