Changing the time on the A119 v3

Mio NoVue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm doing something wrong, obviously.

3 times now I've changed the time on the camera since the clocks went back & 3 times I've pulled the SD card to find the time is still 1 hour ahead.

How do you make sure it stays set?

Which in the UK is now straight GMT, + - 0

Which in the UK is now straight GMT, + - 0
Which is conveniently the default, so you could just reset all settings to default.

Which is conveniently the default, so you could just reset all settings to default.
While I didn't reset to default. I did change the time zone to what Kremmen said.

Didn't make a difference.

Turned off & turned back on - no change.

So changed the time manually (again) for the 4th time which initially has seemed to work (as did the previous 3 times).

Here's hoping.

It will work, as long as it is now set to ±0 - might be worth a check after the power off-on...

Yes, just give it time to get a proper GPS fix.

might be worth a check after the power off-on...
Sorry, I should've added in that I checked after powering off & on.

If it needs time to get a fix then, are you both saying that now I've manually changed it back 1 hour as well as then it may end up going back 2 hours?

So it was say 4pm when I tried it out & the cam said 5pm.

Changed the time zone - no joy.

Changed manually from 5pm to 4pm.

So when it gets this GPS lock, it may then take the 4pm to 3pm?

Either way it's going to be tomorrow before I go back out & start messing.

Don't bother setting the time manually. Just set the time zone offset to your location. Once the GPS syncs with the satellite, the time will adjust. Make sure GPS is on in the settings.

The manual time setting, it should say " only if GPS antenna are not used "

Once you think you have changed the time zone to GMT zero, come out and go back in to make sure your change has held.

You should have these :

DbS7TZX.jpg

FFYfAnh.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for delay in responding.

Thanks for the replies. Time seems to be good now.

Only thing is, I have a new issue which I've recently noticed. On to the next...

Back