Changing this camera when its been hard wired in is not that simple!

GRG

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:mad:
Ok its £300, but surely within the world of electronics an over sensitive microphone and speakers that go into fault after several hours use to sounding like its under water is a simple electronic fix.

The sound recordings sound like I have the ventilation on full or on the motorway with the windows down.
Ok turn it off, why should you have to, it is sold as capable of doing so, if an incident turned bad sound could be an important part of it!

Obviously I can only see a few other comments with the issue I am having.

BUT when the supplier suggests using a different make ! Oh yes well there is obviously the hard wire I've paid for attempting to do it properly ! Distributing/manufacturing faulty goods isn't doing it properly.

So opposed to accepting advice to use another make they are sending replacements, if they have the same fault I've had my car p****d about with fitting wires including the head lining for the rear for nothing.

I hope it is a simple 10 out of 100 have an issue, it didn't sound like it according to the supplier.

Personally, I would be much more concerned about the video recording rather than the sound :)

Thanks Andy, that is its principle use, however if a product offers a facility surely it should work?
I believe the sound could have a use if things get nasty in an incident outside of camera range, like the door !
That's sound recording issue 1.
The speaker going down. Like it's under water is issue 2.

So personally it's a fail.

If the replacement is the same, I have a wiring issue to address to change a product not fit for use as specified in sales literature.

I didn't but a phone for £££ for calls but the text or camera not to work !?

I've posted a thread regarding reflections else where as I read that someone has had to create a mod.....what.....they didn't think about reflections on something designed to be fitted the other side of glass! ?

Can't fault the supplier new one has arrived.

Finally got the time to fit the replacement .............. the speaker works, chuffed I can hear what it says, ill be more confident after day two when the first one went down!
Just one of those blips I hope.
I have also read the advice and lowered the view on both, to miss the helicopter's, funny that but very true!

If anyone with any know how reads this I'm curious to know if you can alter the title of saved files to show date and time or at east one?

Feeling better about it now!

Back