Charger & 2 Batteries for GoPro Hero 3 or 4 $9.50 [Slick Deals]

CheckYourLights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Front&Rear-SH800/ Front 2nd Vico-Opia 2
iconian on slick deals has posted "SabrentDirect or Store4PC has Dual Charger w/ 2-Piece Battery Set for GoPro Hero 3 or 4 on sale for $9.50. Thanks iconian
  • for GoPro HERO4 $9.50
    • via Ebay + free shipping
    • via Amazon w/ promotional code G7GM4AIV. Shipping is free with Prime or if you spend $49 or more.
  • for GoPro HERO3 and HERO3+ $9.50
    • via Amazon w/ promotional code G7GM4AIV. Shipping is free with Prime or if you spend $49 or more."
    Original post from SD here
Wanted to post it here in case someone needed some batteries, and I believe they are interchange-able with the SJCAM and K1s. I ordered a set of the Hero 3 style and I guess i'll see.

iconian on slick deals has posted "SabrentDirect or Store4PC has Dual Charger w/ 2-Piece Battery Set for GoPro Hero 3 or 4 on sale for $9.50. Thanks iconian
  • for GoPro HERO4 $9.50
    • via Amazon w/ promotional code G7GM4AIV. Shipping is free with Prime or if you spend $49 or more.
  • for GoPro HERO3 and HERO3+ $9.50
    • via Amazon w/ promotional code G7GM4AIV. Shipping is free with Prime or if you spend $49 or more."
    Original post from SD here
Wanted to post it here in case someone needed some batteries, and I believe they are interchange-able with the SJCAM and K1s. I ordered a set of the Hero 3 style and I guess i'll see.
If they fit sjcam that means they should also fit the GitUp cameras. @gitup - will go pro batteries work in your cameras?

A member on slick deals mentioned the Hero 4 battery has a proprietary notch in it. So I'll see how the 3 goes

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Back