Charms of driving on snow

I miss drifting my Mitsubishi pickup with just RWD and at jogging speed, also miss whipping the rear of a FWD car around using the handbrake.

But we no longer get snow like that, and also all the open areas i used to do such things have been plastered in buildings and what not, and you dont go silly driving on public roads and endangering other people.

Remove the gu and you have snow in danish ( sne ) i even think those 3 letters pronounce much the same though the central European languages have never been my strong side as we dident get much exposure to those when i was young thanks to the iron curtain.

I miss drifting my Mitsubishi pickup with just RWD and at jogging speed, also miss whipping the rear of a FWD car around using the handbrake.

But we no longer get snow like that, and also all the open areas i used to do such things have been plastered in buildings and what not, and you dont go silly driving on public roads and endangering other people.

Remove the gu and you have snow in danish ( sne ) i even think those 3 letters pronounce much the same though the central European languages have never been my strong side as we dident get much exposure to those when i was young thanks to the iron curtain.
Its fun when you can and want to play a little on snow with your car not in public off course. I think thats actually smart to learn,improve and find out what your car can and what you can expect of him during driving on snow.
Snow in Serbian is "sneg",but when we say "on snow" we write " na snegu" we add just "u" letter on the end of word.
Similar thing is with word "ice",we write it "led", but when we want to write "on ice" we also add "u" letter at the end of word..."na ledu".
Forgot to mention in Serbian language,we read it like its written. Literally.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

Although much of the UK has had snow, some very deep in places, my region has literally completely missed out, and I've been able to have absolutely no fun whatsoever

I love driving in snow

we got a couple of inches here last night, and it is still there on my car, but the roads are all clear and covered in salty brine.

we've actually had white stuff twice this winter in Houston. first time was real snow, but second time was sleet that turned to ice.

it's time to refocus the camera, @sone983 - the water on the windshield is perfectly in focus, but everything else is a blur. search the forums - there are several threads on how to focus a camera.

I Love driving in snow.. But sometimes other drivers makes it a bit tought. About a year ago (a bit more.. Nov 2016) Stockholm got an early snow storm. A lot of drivers had not put on winter tires and that plus that it came 40cm of snow in less than 24 hours made everything come to a standstill in Stockholm. I tried to get to a meeting but had to give up after about 4 hours...

Att least it made a good video.. ;)

Last edited:
we've actually had white stuff twice this winter in Houston. first time was real snow, but second time was sleet that turned to ice.

it's time to refocus the camera, @sone983 - the water on the windshield is perfectly in focus, but everything else is a blur. search the forums - there are several threads on how to focus a camera.
I tried a few times to refocus and no improvement at all,so I give up.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

Back