Cheap "action" biking cam

BMbler

Reaction score
Country
United Arab Emirates
Dash Cam
blah

Last edited:
I love my GT680W, (would look like an unicorn on my helmet)
but apart from sifting through and being questioned over primary choice (Innovv C3) I got side-tracked towards really cheap cams for mounting on a helmet, that would be at least decent of quality in day time...
Other strong contender is M10+ due to awesome GYRO ... but the price...
else, for £19.00 I am getting VW898

Better suggestions?
Thanks!

Take a look att the Soocoo G1, small, stated as water proof (haven´t checked myself) and cheap On of the cameras you can see in my review of sound quality and video stability

Thanks for that !

Firstly, it sounded like R1150(rt)?, Twin, though sound in most of them proven to be more of a quessing.
Would be good to see where exactly you have mounted them, if your tank is high enough, it would be best place to mount cameras. Suspension shakyness and pixelation- no offense, but not great footage, good for testing and prooving the point. ;)

Not impressed with soocoo, due to inability to process video in shaky scenario, but, since , I intend to mount it on a helmet- a lot depends on mounting options available and if lense (or footage), could be set to rotate.

Just saw that the G1 can be ordered from gearbest.com for 40 dollars
All cameras are placed on the right hand side of the handlebar of a Yamaha XTZ 600. You can se the mount in the small picture of the camera that starts each camera drive.

And yes, place the G1 on a helmet and you get almost no vibration, still poor sound quality though ;-)! Or when you are off the bike, mount it on a baseball cap like I did when making this video

Back