Cheapest place to buy a real SJ4000 Wifi ?

Evan55

Reaction score
Country
United States
Where is the cheapest/best place to buy a real SJ4000 wifi?
Little leery of banggood or gearbest after some reports of fakes.

thanks

I think gearbest and banggood are okay to order and if you get a fake contact paypal.

I orderd my SJ4000 Wifi with Gearbest EU and got an original one :)

Actually, i think we have verified that one of the above resellers mixes in fake models with their batches.

If you receive a fake, please keep all of your order including packaging and send me pictures to tony@sjcamhd.com

Also, another thing to consider when purchasing an SJCAM is the aftersales or warranty policy.

That is true, but i order from the EU warehouse and always had an original one. :)

Actually, i think we have verified that one of the above resellers mixes in fake models with their batches.

If you receive a fake, please keep all of your order including packaging and send me pictures to tony@sjcamhd.com

Also, another thing to consider when purchasing an SJCAM is the aftersales or warranty policy.

your sj4000 updated firmware has gone from your site and I have 2x old style pre labelled "sjcam" running the "N" firmware that needs updating..

can you do something ;)

Where is the cheapest/best place to buy a real SJ4000 wifi?
Little leery of banggood or gearbest after some reports of fakes.

thanks
Just for remind,we have a promotion price on SJCAM SJ4000 Wifi module now on Ebay;

Guys, just a reminder, if you have questions about the SJ4000 series camera, you can also ask them. We also have a new ticket system as well :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought my SJ4000 Wi-Fi at B&H Photo Video. As of the date of this reply the price is $78.99. That might not be the cheapest but it's not bad. I chose them because of the seller's excellent reputation, free shipping, no sales tax outside of New York, fast delivery and absolutely no-hassle returns. I had to return two cameras due to defects and it was no problem and no cost. Original shipping took three business days as did replacements. I verified at the official SJCam website that all the cameras were authentic. The price temporarily dropped about two weeks after I bought mine and when I asked for a refund for the difference they did so with no questions asked. Note that the website doesn't process orders from Friday evenings through Saturday. Beware of the Q&A on their camera webpage. Some responses from other owners and sometimes from B&H are inaccurate. Also their product description claims there is a shutter delay. Unless there has been a recent firmware upgrade to include this feature then to the best of my knowledge the camera doesn't have it.

Last edited:
I bought my SJ4000 Wi-Fi at B&H Photo Video. As of the date of this reply the price is $78.99. That might not be the cheapest but it's not bad. I chose them because of the seller's excellent reputation, free shipping, no sales tax outside of New York, fast delivery and absolutely no-hassle returns. I had to return two cameras due to defects and it was no problem and no cost. Original shipping took three business days as did replacements. I verified at the official SJCam website that all the cameras were authentic. The price temporarily dropped about two weeks after I bought mine and when I asked for a refund for the difference they did so with no questions asked..

I think this highlights something, when someone says "where can I buy X the cheapest" that generally goes hand in hand with "where can I get the worst service" had you have bought from the cheapest place and had to have gone through the same process and have it replaced twice etc I'd expect your opinion of the whole experience would be a lot different than it is right now

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CTSVOWNER SJ4000 1
Back