Cheapest place to get the Marcus 3/5 GPS unit?

OP
OP
B
Country
United States
Will SpyTec carry the 60cm one any time soon?

spytec

Retailer
Country
United States
We weren't offered more than one type of GPS module. We will ask Vicovation about the availability though.

CheckYourLights

Country
United States
Dash Cam
Front&Rear-SH800/ Front 2nd Vico-Opia 2
do you stock a variety of mounting brackets for this please?
I don't know if it would suit what you need, but the Rearview Mirror Mount and the TF2/WF1 3M stick pads work as long as you either user the Quick Release Bracket that comes with the Marcus 3 or the joint that is bent out of the suction cup mount.

Country
United States
We weren't offered more than one type of GPS module. We will ask Vicovation about the availability though.
I have checked both of your sites, Amazon and E-Bay and do not see the Marcus 3 GPS Module listed anywhere. I have the Marcus 3 in my cart on both sites and would like to compleat my order as soon as I can.

spytec

Retailer
Country
United States

PCheng

Country
United States
I don't know if it would suit what you need, but the Rearview Mirror Mount and the TF2/WF1 3M stick pads work as long as you either user the Quick Release Bracket that comes with the Marcus 3 or the joint that is bent out of the suction cup mount.
May I have the link to buy the Rearview Mirror Mount and/or more details about the product info. I just ordered the Marcus 4 and I would love to get this mount. Thanks.

CheckYourLights

Country
United States
Dash Cam
Front&Rear-SH800/ Front 2nd Vico-Opia 2
May I have the link to buy the Rearview Mirror Mount and/or more details about the product info. I just ordered the Marcus 4 and I would love to get this mount. Thanks.
Here you go

Last edited by a moderator:

FRANK KEI

Retailer
Country
United States
VicoDirect.com sells the CPL filter and GPS mouse around $30.00 each if you buy the camera altogether as combo. I see it has all the Vico Marcus 1, Vico Marcus 3, Vico Marcus 4 and Vico Marcus 5.