Cheapest place to get the Marcus 3/5 GPS unit?

Blaze9

Reaction score
Country
United States
So the GPS unit on the places I've seen is fairly expensive at over 30 euros. Does anyone know of a good shop selling it for less?

I'm in the US, so is any place is selling it for around 30 USD inc shipping? There's nothing on eBay which I could find, and same w/ Amazon.

Thanks!

I believe Spytec is supposed to have it in this week or next, but I don't know the price. Also be aware I think GPS on the 3 will not be enabled until the next firmware update, but i could have misheard.

My mistake, I didn't know parts came in later. How is the Marcus 3? Is it amazing? Planning on posting a review?

My mistake, I didn't know parts came in later. How is the Marcus 3? Is it amazing? Planning on posting a review?
It's okay just a little rough around the edges right now. Hopefully a few small things will be fixed soon.

We will not have the GPS mouse until next week. Sorry for the delay.

Does anyone know if the GPS mouse is magnetic?

I would guess no. :) all other GPS antenna i have experienced all have tape/ glue on the back.

But if you have a Little neodymium magnet i assume it will glue in place on the back, i have a fjew of those in assorted sizes, allways good to have around.

A magnet would likely inhibit the signal
I never thought of that. I thought I seen Techmoan review a GSXXXX (one with a timestamp in big white letters in the top left that took up a lot of the screen) series camera with a magnetic GPS mount and for some reason thought maybe the Marcus series one was magnetic

A seller on eBay under the name VicoDirect seems to be selling the GPS mouse, but for 60 dollars. They have a website, but it's not listed there.

They also sale a VicoVation branded CPL Filter for 45 dollars. I just bought this set off Amazon for the CPL filter. I have never used any filters before so I hope i bought one that will fit/work correctly.

Seller only has 4 feedbacks at the moment.
Their website also lists the Marcus 5 with a price point of 400 dollars.

Last edited:
I just emailed Vicovation sales department and they said GPS mouse will be available at first week of May. There are 2 different wire length for GPS: 60cms or 200cms.

I just emailed Vicovation sales department and they said GPS mouse will be available at first week of May. There are 2 different wire length for GPS: 60cms or 200cms.
Thanks for the update i'm a little tempted to get one

Thanks for the update i'm a little tempted to get one
No problem, man.
13998826444_05e3ce43b7_c.jpg

Just a bump. Seller VicoDirect is now on Amazon USA selling the Vico branded CPL filter for 40 dollars. The brand I bought from Amazon (Vivitar) seems okay, (and has gone down even further in price. I payed 11 it is down to 9) but i have not had a chance to look at in in depth yet.

VicoDirect also has the GPS mouse on Amazon, but for $45. Still making SpyTec the cheapest place to get it at $35

Last edited:
Back