Cheapest place to get the Marcus 3/5 GPS unit?

Will SpyTec carry the 60cm one any time soon?

We weren't offered more than one type of GPS module. We will ask Vicovation about the availability though.

do you stock a variety of mounting brackets for this please?
I don't know if it would suit what you need, but the Rearview Mirror Mount and the TF2/WF1 3M stick pads work as long as you either user the Quick Release Bracket that comes with the Marcus 3 or the joint that is bent out of the suction cup mount.

We weren't offered more than one type of GPS module. We will ask Vicovation about the availability though.
I have checked both of your sites, Amazon and E-Bay and do not see the Marcus 3 GPS Module listed anywhere. I have the Marcus 3 in my cart on both sites and would like to compleat my order as soon as I can.

I have checked both of your sites, Amazon and E-Bay and do not see the Marcus 3 GPS Module listed anywhere. I have the Marcus 3 in my cart on both sites and would like to compleat my order as soon as I can.

Hi, you can see it right here: . It is linked to on the Marcus 3 product page. Let us know if you have any further trouble.

I don't know if it would suit what you need, but the Rearview Mirror Mount and the TF2/WF1 3M stick pads work as long as you either user the Quick Release Bracket that comes with the Marcus 3 or the joint that is bent out of the suction cup mount.
May I have the link to buy the Rearview Mirror Mount and/or more details about the product info. I just ordered the Marcus 4 and I would love to get this mount. Thanks.

May I have the link to buy the Rearview Mirror Mount and/or more details about the product info. I just ordered the Marcus 4 and I would love to get this mount. Thanks.

Here you go

Last edited by a moderator:
VicoDirect.com sells the CPL filter and GPS mouse around $30.00 each if you buy the camera altogether as combo. I see it has all the Vico Marcus 1, Vico Marcus 3, Vico Marcus 4 and Vico Marcus 5.

Back